Type of contract / Length
- You'll work directly with experienced Xen developers at Vates, but also with the very skilled Xen community to upstream your work and/or review upstream contributions
- You'll improve both Xen but also components used around it, like Qemu and the Linux kernel itself (used in the Dom0), or even in the guest operating system (PV drivers)
- Your work will focus on new features, performance and reliability improvements for server workloads. You'll be working on key areas of Xen and Linux
- BS in Computer Science or related discipline, or equivalent work experience
- Several years of experience working on the Linux Kernel
- Strong skills in C programming
- Proficient in at least one CPU architecture such as x86 or ARM
- Direct experience with Linux kernel and virtualization development
Are you the one?
Step 1Send your application with your resume and explain us in your email what motivates you to join us
Step 2Meet your potential manager and co-workers at the office or remote in order to check if it’s a good fit for both you and us
Step 3Receive your offer and start working for us!