Type of contract / Length
- You'll work in a team with a "full stack" knowledge (from the Xen Hypervisor to the management central console in NodeJS, "Xen Orchestra", consuming this API. Therefore, you'll be an essential layer between lower and higher layers.
- You'll implement new features in the API, exposing Xen or network capabilities to be used then by Xen Orchestra
- You'll also work on the improvement of the toolstack: optimizations, some rewrite
- If you are also a Rust language fan, it's possible we'll add or replace some parts in Rust!
- BS in Computer Science or related discipline, or equivalent work experience
- Some experience on OCaml language or similar
- Good capacity to understand the requirements from both lower and higher layers (between Xen Hypervisor and Xen Orchestra)
- Team player
Are you the one?
Step 1Send your application with your resume and explain us in your email what motivates you to join us
Step 2Meet your potential manager and co-workers at the office or remote in order to check if it’s a good fit for both you and us
Step 3Receive your offer and start working for us!